A nanny has a deep understanding of children and a genuine love of caring for children. A nanny offers the family convenient and consistent high-quality childcare by meeting each child’s physical, emotional, social and intellectual needs.
The live-in nannies are ideal for families who need a more persistent and continuous assistance. A live-in nanny can work between 10 and 12 hours a day and will be a family member. The nanny will be there to help as needed to make parental tasks a lot easier!
A nanny’s tasks may include:
- All necessary childcare: bathing, feeding, diaper changes, potty training, etc.;
- Establish daily routines as to ensure already established routines;
- Prepare and clean baby bottles or simple meals;
- Help the child with his sleep and to establish sleep routines;
- Take the child to the beach, swimming pool, park, social events, doctor appointments or activities;
- Develop pedagogical activities according to your children’s age;
- Organisation of your child's room and toys;
- Organisation of children's clothes, washing, ironing;
- Accompany your family on all trips as necessary;
- Monitor your child’s development.
If you would like to know more information about this service, please contact us.
Nanny Wage - £500–£650 + net week; 6 days - £650–£800 + net week